05 Jan Funnel CRM recognized as a top class CRM Software
Hoorah! Funnel CRM has had an incredible 2018, complete with big accomplishments alongside industry awards from trusted review experts and major review sites. It seems our trophy cabinet continues to get filled to the brim as we also won two industry awards from CompareCamp, an independent review platform comprised of business software experts.
CompareCamp conferred Funnel CRM with its Great User Experience and Rising Star 2018 awards. These two recognitions highlight Funnel CRM as a Best CRM software for managing customers and tracking sales.
As stated by the experts behind the Funnel CRM review, our software delivers a number of benefits, especially to growing businesses, agencies, and freelancers. Among these include:
- Automatic customer profile creation.
- Effortless creation of lead capture forms without technical expertise or coding knowledge required.
- Effective lead tracking to ensure users “won’t miss any crucial stage” of their sales process.
- Neat and organized UI, complete with clear separation of different types of information such as new deals, negotiations, proposals, tags, and others.
- It is packed with essential CRM features but without the bloat.
- The ability to communicate with prospects and customers from within the app.
- And let’s not forget the newly added ‘multi-user’ functionality that encourages teamwork and enables managers to track individual and team performances by assigning different roles and permissions.
All in all, Funnel CRM garnered a high 8.3 overall rating on CompareCamp. We are incredibly honored to receive esteemed awards and a high rating, but more importantly, these recognitions affirm that Funnel CRM continues to provide both B2B and B2C sales teams with an efficient tool for managing their customers and leads.
We thank all our customers for your support in 2018. We can’t wait to continue providing you with great experiences in 2019 and the years to come. In the meantime, you can read the review on CompareCamp to know their full thoughts about Funnel CRM.